If you have 2 or 3 preschool children, having a nanny may be more affordable than you think, especially if you are eligible for the Work and Income Childcare Subsidy (refer to the link on the Resources Tab).
We can offer the following :
- Personalised calculations based on your family’s circumstances.
- Assistance with the recruitment of your Nanny, including advertising, interviewing, and being in attendance if required when you meet prospective applicants. There is no charge for this service. Families can also signup and recruit their own Nanny.
- All Nannies are Police vetted and hold a current First Aid Certificate.
- Monthly visits by a qualified Early Childhood Teacher.
- Resources for the children.
- Support for both families and nannies.
- Mainly Multiples Resource Subsidy. This is not income tested, and is based on age and attendance of children in care.